I had wanted to post these conference details earlier, but I suppose “better late than never”.
Title of Conference: Americans Learning Together about the US – Israel Relationship
Hosts: Michael S. Goldstein, Esq., Beverly A. Goldstein, Ph.D.,
Tiffin University Professor R. James Orr, J.D.
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 AM
Program begins at 9:00 AM
Program concludes at 3:45 PM
Facility: National Security Institute, Tiffin University
Site: Franks Hall Room: Chisholm Auditorium
Fees: Non- student $30.00
Tiffin University students free
Other students $10.00
Fee covers registration, box lunch and beverage breaks
TU Campus Map: http://www.tiffin.edu/map/CampusColorMap.pdf
RSVP by e-mail: NSI@tiffin.edu
- Advance registration is required by e-mail to Tiffin University.
- There is limited seating, so please register promptly.
- Provide your full name, organization affiliation (if you have one) and your contact phone number.
- Specify if you are mailing your registration or paying at the door.
- Forms of payment are check (preferred) and cash
Make checks payable to: Tiffin University (in memo section please add: National Security Institute Conference)
- Mail to: National Security Institute
c/o Tiffin University
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
- Bring payment to conference registration table
- Richard Hellman, J.D., Executive Director, Christians’ Israel Public Action Campaign
The Relationship between the US Congress and Israel
- Clare M. Lopez, M.A., Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
Israel and the Islamic Doctrine of Sacred Space, its Implementation, and Media Response
- Jonathan Schanzer, Ph. D., VP Research, Foundation for the Defense of Democracy
Palestinian Terrorism and the Impact of the HAMAS/Fatah Civil War on the Peace Process
- Brooke Goldstein, Attorney at Law, Director, The Lawfare Project
Implications for U.S. National Security of Delegitimization Lawfare & the Goldstone Report
- John Somerville, Ph. D., Midwest Regional Director, Christians United for Israel
Why Christians Demonstrate Unconditional Love for Israel
- Alan Elsner, B. A., Communications Director, The Israel Project
Israel’s Role as a Beacon of Democracy in the Middle East